Ecopark urban area
As one of the largest urban projects in the North, Ecopark is built and developed based on the balance between urban space and natural environment, creating a city. It is an ideal space to meet the needs of modern and modern housing, office, commerce, tourism and entertainment in the North.
LOCATION IN NORTHERN REGION
Located in the Southeast of Hanoi City adjacent to the Bat Trang pottery village, only 12.8 km from the center of Hanoi capital. Connected with Thanh Tri bridge, ring road 3, Vinh Tuy bridge, Chuong Duong bridge. , Road 5B, 4km from National Highway 1A.
- 25 minutes to Hanoi center
- 22 minutes to My Dinh Center
- 25 minutes to Noi Bai International Airport
URBAN ECOPARK PLANNING
Total area: 499.07ha. In particular, the landscape architecture of the project landscape includes:
- Residential land: 168.95ha (33.85%)
- Land for trade, tourism, services: 111.18ha (22.28%)
- Urban transportation: 85.48ha (17.13%)
- Land of water trees: 109.09ha (21.86%)
- Land for public works: 24.37ha (4.88%)
- Commencement: 2009 is divided into 9 phases in 20 years. Expected to be completed in 2029
- Investor: Viet Hung Investment and Urban Development Joint Stock Company (Vihajico)
Located on the upstream of Bac Hung Hai River and connected to Thanh Tri Bridge, Ring Road 3, Vinh Tuy Bridge, Chuong Duong Bridge, 5B Road, 4km far from National Highway 1A, the location of Ecopark is very convenient for trade.
This is also the arterial traffic flowing to the neighboring provinces in the north.Especially, after the inter-province route Hung Yen – Hanoi was officially opened in late 2010, the move to the center of the city became easier.
Applying new urban management technology, Eco Park urban area is built with many types of houses such as houses on the island, golf villas, canal houses, houses in the old town, houses on the river, High-rise and high-rise apartments … at various cost levels to meet the needs of all customers.
+ Old Quarter:
The Old Quarter at Eco Park was developed to re-create the culture of the ancient village of Hanoi and the ancient city with the characteristics of food, dress, culture of the Vietnamese. This is an important highlight of “cultural tourism” is expected every day will attract 5,000 to 10,000 tourists to the Eco Park.
The Old Quarter is divided into several subdivisions with different functions:
– The village of traditional trade villages combined with the village models such as embroidery village, silk weaving, brocade, mosaic, lacquer, stone, bamboo, wood, horn, ceramics, village …
– Shopping area for pedestrians sells fine art products such as pottery, brocade, silk, rattan and bamboo … and traditional specialties and wines.
– The cultural and culinary area with stalls, specialty restaurants of Hung Yen, typical dishes of the three regions and Southeast Asia.
There are also regular festivals to attract tourists.
Set up shops and houses according to each festival theme, create a unique impression and innovation of the resort.
+ Commercial & mixed area:
Commercial areas and mixed-use complexes are mainly located in the central area of the urban area, with a large enough area, reasonable land use coefficient and high traffic density combined with a large square. attract many investors.
+ Works located in the commercial and mixed areas include:
– Convention and Exhibition Center
– Shopping centers, supermarkets
– Hotels, restaurants, amusement parks
– Sports center: stadium, tennis court, swimming pool, clubs.
– Smart City: Combined office and apartment for rent (SOHO).
The objective of the investor when building this item is to make Eco Park become the economic and commercial center of Hung Yen and neighboring provinces in the region.
+ 18 hole golf course:
In recent years, golf has become an increasingly popular sport in Vietnam. However, in the North there are only three golf courses in operation such as Dong Mo Golf Course, Chi Linh Star Camp and Tam Dao Island. The supply has not met the demand. The construction of a golf course with international standards aims to create a foothold in the form of entertainment in the urban Eco Park will be an effective direction for investors while meeting the needs of the time. of the people living and working here.
In addition, the golf course will also create beautiful scenery that enhances the value of nearby buildings. At present, this will be the 18 hole golf course located near the center of Hanoi most.
Inside the golf course there are other functional areas such as:
– Business Club includes restaurant, swimming pool, tennis court to meet the entertainment needs of businessmen, senior managers and project owners.
– High-end resorts and villas within the golf course area, offering exceptional value to users and increased project revenues.
The transport system in the Eco Park Urban Area is planned as a network of major arteries, access roads, public transport systems, pedestrian-bicycle and waterway transport.
+ Road system:
– The spindle is 100m wide including 38m highways, 31m connecting roads and 31m trees.
– Roads in the urban area (38m & 45m) make the connection between the project areas.
– Internal road system (16m – 20m) Suitable for characteristics and functions of each area.
– Traffic rotation system, monument building, green not only functional but also to create a highlight for the urban landscape.
+ Public transportation system:
The small bus and taxi system are two types of public transport suitable for the urban area. The bus system has flexible routes and schedules to serve the entire downtown area of the municipality. These routes start and end at the bus station, running along the main routes and pickup lines to meet the needs of the user.
+ Pedestrian and bicycle transportation system:
All roads in the metropolitan area (except the AQ) have their own walkways along the sides of the road for cyclists and walkers. At locations between two commercial areas on both sides of the interprovincial route, there will be underground tunnels for pedestrians and bicycles.
+ Waterway transportation system:
Waterway transportation is an attractive form of passenger transport for the purpose of tourism, extending west to south of the urban area, especially between the old town and the canal. The boat tour will not only serve the city but also attract many tourists.
The boat service center will be located in the southern area, providing services to private owners and boats used for river maintenance. In the Old Quarter and the complex will have a boat landing or mooring.
The Eco Park urban area with artificial lake line system connected and green tectonic for urban.
The interior park is designed according to the characteristics of each neighborhood to create the proximity of nature with community activities of residential areas.
Trees, water, community recreation: enhance social welfare, beautify the environment and landscape.
Vihajico pays special attention to investing in infrastructure as well as developing policies to improve education facilities, health services, minimum living facilities such as electricity and water supply, waste treatment , social security issues … with international standards. The success of Vihajico in the Eco Park urban area will make the lives of the people here really high quality.
Trees of the landscape:
Open space planning is designed to emphasize the relationship between people and the two fundamental elements of nature: the green-water surface. The diversity of trees will be utilized in creating landscaping connected to water as well as with other spaces as important structural elements throughout the city.
Types of open space:
Park Urban Park, pedestrian Street
Park in the city
Park along the river
Walk along the river Walk along the river
way in the residential area, public Connectors
Public spaces in residential areas
Community green spaces, community parks
Open spaces canals
Community quarters Green spaces
|Main street trunk roads (sub-zones)
Landscapes on the way
canals Canal for operations
Center of the city
With these diverse forms, open space will play a role in improving the quality of life in urban areas, not only have practical effects, directly serve the needs of people living but also improve. The landscape quality of the space also contributes to the improvement and conservation of nature and the urban environment.